Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Smart 6 students.

All teachers started to rotate classes on Monday.
Today is the second day.

Now I know, my class' students are angels.
Easy to train and communicate.

I like Smart 6 and Smart 4 (my class).
Smart 6 are very clever.. smart..

When the last period, I go to Smart 6 class.
I gave them work to do.

One boy, Koo How Shen, he told me he doesn't want to do now.
He will do at home, I trusted him that he will keep quite and do his work in class.

Then I saw him keep explaining something to his friend, Ong Zi Quan.
I go near him.
I saw he is showing the directions to his house to Zi Quan.
I feel very happy that a 6 years old boy can do this.

I asked him to tell me the ways to his house.
He really explain and keep drawing the arrows on a piece of paper.

He said: "From here, Smart Reader..(he drew a building and labelled it as "Smart Reader") go here (without telling me left or right).. then go here.. go here.. then you'll see a traffic light (he drew a traffic light there). After that you turn here.. don't turn there worr. go here. go here. Then turn here. go go.. go. then you'll see my house. If you saw the house is empty, means I am not at home."

My goodness, feel so happy he still explain until that detail (for his age).
Then I asked him to give me this paper, I told him I will go to his house during CNY to get some Angpao, he said ok. haha.


This is Ashif and Nabil. lengzai right?
Two of then with very cool hairstyle.
Smile until so yeng... walao.

0 comments: