Monday, January 28, 2008

My kids.

Many students celebrate their birthday in the school.
All of them bought very big Secret Recipe cake. so rich.

Today is Iman Nur Qistina's birthday and this is her cake... nice right?

Her mother prepared two buskets of nuggets and one busket of sweets for the children.
I ate one piece of this cake too, It was ice-cream cake.. my goodness, children will fall sick.
My piece of cake was the Bubble's head that part. hehe...


Iman Nur Qistina, Smart 5.

Now I tell about another student. Ong Zi Quan from Smart 6.
As I told earlier, he is one of my favourite children.
Love him very much.

Today, when I entered Smart 6, I give them some chinese writings.
Then, I count the homeworks, to check whether all pass up or not.
After that, I check inside each book to make sure they finish their work.
Very good, all done well.

Suddenly Ong Zi Quan talked to me, in chinese larr.."Teacher, I give you AngPau, it is inside my exercise book."

And I really found it. It's a empty Angpau.
I am very happy. Zi Quan's thought has touched me.
Lovely, isn't he? hehehe.. Love Zi Quan.
Ok, now is my own student's turn, Lee Ke Wen from my class, Smart 4.
I was sitting with Smart 4 student and asking them to do some colouring.
Then I put my water bottle beside me.
He asked me, "Teacher, what's that?" pointing to my water bottle.
Then, I answered him, "It's my water bottle. Why?"
He shoked his head. So cute.
Then I when left this class, I didn't notice I forgot to bring my bottle.
Go back time, Hema(teacher) told me, just now Ke Wen kept saying this bottle in chinese.
Of course Hema doesn't understand, she is an Indian..haha.
Then luckily Ke Wen shown some action like drinking water, then call teacher Alicia teacher Alicia. If not Hema surely will bit him as Ke Wen non-stop holding my bottle. haha...
Cute, isn't he?

0 comments: