Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New job.

Oh yea, forgot to post about my new found job...
In fact is the job find me... haha
Since don't know when, my mother started to pray for my job.
It must be very flexible in time as I want to attend Gakkai activities.
(I also didn't pray for it at all)...haha..=p
Hmm, today, when we just wanted to turn a corner, opposite there was a car coming.
She is Aunt Devi. She brought one papaya from her garden to my mother.
Yea, we was stop cars in the middle of the road, then talked about 10 minutes.
Aunt Devi was in the hot sun, mummy pulak dalam kereta..haha
Aunt Devi suddenly asked my mother about a mandarin teacher.
She needs a mandarin teacher urgently to teach students in Smart Reader.
As one mandarin teacher went to have surgery, then gotta find one temp. for 3 months.
Yea, mummy suggested me to Aunt Devi. walao..everything happened so...suddenly.
Shocking news..haha...
This job is very...suitable. Time flexible, it is what I want.
I got teaching experiences. I can teach Mandarin too as I am chinese ed mah. (suddenly thought of Grace..) haha....
Tomorrow gotta wake up at 7am to prepare myself to a school reopens meeting. Share my happiness together ba~!!!

0 comments: