Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Region 5 Malam Mesra Muhibah

Region 5 had two nights performance in Bandar Tun Razak Community Hall.
Region 5 RC members were involved in the choir performance.
Here are some photos on the rehearsal day 10th Jan.

I don't know why i was like dancing that time.. maybe the line dancing music on. haha


He is our RC idol and we are his crazy fans.. *ehem*

Youthful leaders of choir.
This photo onwards are on the performing day 2. no day one photo...

Fake pose...but i really eat with that big mouth.. I hope this photo didn't scare you. hehe


Our ah po vietnam style costume.. really look old. no need to forecast my look 40 yrs later.
I knew it liao. I look terible.

Poh Grace Ni Moi Alice Merina Wee. We really had much time to take photos..


Kns pose with the giant in front... haiz.


I stood with the leg bend... I don't really have the stamina to stand that long for the camera man to adjust our head's position..
Yea, at the end I pulak yang ruined this photo..by looking don't know where...haiz.

Little bumble bee, who perform on a sketch. Cute, isn't he?


Grace and me.


The mix of chinese ans indian girl Hoe Moi... haha

Hoe Moi and me.

Grace Malat lou and me.

Yes, this is mine...
Do we look like aunty??

Here are our children...


Prostitudes... I was holding my high hill..don't know for what.. haha

Speak no evil. See no evil. Hear no evil...and...errr....smell no evil....
Merina Ni Grace Alice.

0 comments: