Saturday, January 26, 2008

Health

I am not taking good care of myself.

Firstly, at the very beginning of the year 2008,
I ate a lot of salted nuts with Wasabi flavour and Coffee flavour.

Then when the the finale of Malam Mesra performance,
I shouted like people lacking some neurones and hormones on the first day.

After that, I got very bad sore throat and I can't even talk like the way I talk last time.
I can't sing like I sing last time.
Now I can't reach A, even G is not stable.
Not the high G and A.. Middle ones I also can't sing.

This is very bad, I am singer...How can this happen to me...
I love singing more than anything in my life.
I love to imporvize my own harmonization part for musics...now I can't even sing.
I really mind that.

I smsed Sook Siah, my voice and singing instructor.
She asks me not to attend prac for few weeks, let my voice rest well...

That's sad. Choir Choir Choir!!!!!.......
No more. haiz.

.................................................................................

My hair falls again.
I have not enough sleep? No, I have enough sleep.
I don't take care of my hair? No, I wash every single day.
then what?? haiz.

0 comments: