Friday, January 25, 2008

Last week.

Today is my last Friday working in Smart Reader Kids Taman Lagenda Mas.
I love the school, the environment of working.
Being a teacher is an easy job..I think but I really put a lot efforts to teach my students.
I love most of my student, especially How Shen, Zi Quan, Pei Yi, Heddy, Ke Wen, Chon Hee, Alan and Syamirah. They are special to me. I really love them.

I work as a teacher until next Thursday. The moments in SRK will definitely be missed.
Because I am a member of SGM and I was a Junior Division committee, I treat my students like the future leader. I did HR during this teaching period. I am back, the last time better HsinNi. yeah~!!

Hmm....................Love you, my children.

4 comments:

Grace said...

"Because I am a member of SGM and I was a Junior Division committee, I treat my students like the future leader. I did HR during this teaching period. I am back, the last time better HsinNi. yeah~!!"

two thumbs up for hsin ni! =)

Kar King said...

great to hear that!
gar yao!

Kar King said...

four thumbs up frm karking

-*hsin+ni*- said...

four pulak... do you have that many??hahaha... Thanks Grace, Thanks King.