Sunday, January 06, 2008

GMTT

Saturday night, I joined Green Meadow Theatre Troupe (GMTT) .
It is formed among 30-40 children and now the age range is 7-18yrs old.
Some of my schoolmates and classmate joined this choir group and I have the interest joining this group.
I met many many new friends..better known as juniors.. as I am one of the oldest there and look the oldest there. haha...
They are like a big family with daddy (Hsing), mummy (Chee Yeng), gorgor chehcheh(seniors) and didi meimei(juniors).
The first song we learn for this year is..青春舞曲. haha. I learned this in RC dy.
All songs we learn in this year is for the Music Festival in August.
We have 8 months for preparation.
That day we had audition, including the old members.
I am soprano~!!!! yeah~!!!
I met one soprano, Jin Ing, who is the main pianist for GMTT and she's perfect pitch.
We she did her audition, teacher purposely show her talent to all of us.
Teacher plays what note, she answer what's name of the note...kns...
Some more within 2 seconds.. I love her very very much...er i mean talent. hehe
Yes, because of her talent, I want to join this choir group and perform in August.
I want to train harder on perfect pitch..(middle C pun dah susah)....

0 comments: