Wednesday, January 02, 2008

1.1.08

As yesterday, i went back around 4am..then have really not enough sleep recently.
I woke up at about 10.30am today.
I decided not to attend the new year meeting, I accompany mummy to her god father's house to give him some small 2008 calendar.
We brought some fruits as manners.
After the visit, we brought home foods, teas, clothes..in return..haha.
Dai shau wok..~!!!


This is Nougat from Australia, I eat this since I was very very young.
but not the chunchy ones, I ate those soft ones.
Mummy's god mother(s) always go Australia as she got big houses there and all her grandchildren are there studying... then she will buy something back here..


This is Cadbury bought and brought from Australia..
Yea, since small, I ate Australia chocs too...
Those only made in Australia ones, I eat very offen too..


Here is one bag of clothes..
Since young, about 5-6 yrs old.
I got many many nice second hand clothes from my mummy's god mother's grandchild, SuSia.
She is a brand concious woman, all *ehem* most of the clothes, pants I received are branded thingy.



See? most of the clothes from Guess USA. hmm..
From young, I am very rich as in dressing.
At home, I wear Guess top, Australia brand shorts..
Go out(last time), I wear Padini dress, B.u.m top..
even sleep I wear Tommy Jeans top, Padini pants.
haha....

0 comments: