Wednesday, January 02, 2008

First 2008 dinner.

Jung Won..
I had my dinner with family and also my aunt and grandparents in Jung Won Restaurant, Korean restaurant.
This is the second time I come to this place for dinner.
I like this place as it...peaceful and natural.
People there polite and nice. +got few korean waiter there
haha. I am so into Korean guy and this restaurant is also one of the reason i began to love languages, Nippon-go, Hangul, Hokkien. haha



This is the sitting without chair section.
Pure korean dining style.

Grandparents.


Nice? that's why I kata natural..
Flowers, plants everywhere.

Yea, this is me... haha
no larr, my sis. her face looks a bit cacat today.

A lot of small dishes..


Mine.. Pancake.




Nice? real one oh..looks like morning glory but it's not.

The roof there..see? What plant is that?.......
hmm.....................
Grapes~!!!! haha.. there are many many of them.
As they are 溫帶植物, they can't produce fruits. some leaves burned too..

Haha.. I took this picture because it reminds me about the topic Chocolate Fondue Grace made that day on the 21st. Somebody suggest to use one patung, something like this..the peeping ones to put the chocolate. 1. avoid coagulation of chocolate 2. the real style of chocolate fondue.
haha... but KP told us, the patung's water come out place 生青苔... haha... can't use it.

0 comments: