Thursday, December 06, 2007

Without you - Day 9

Hmm...
not really miss you today..
don't worry, i still miss you when i post something to my blog.

We(Grace and I) had our first prac with MIA today.
I like that place, clean, big, many many chairs provided..
A good place to sing and with a grand piano,
which I like the most..haha

We sang more than 15 songs today,
which I not really familiar songs..
rhythm, notes, diction, phrase all need to polish.
but luckily they didn't expect much from us.
maybe already more than enough.. haha
they were really too 'cincai'..

Then, I had prac just now..
Not really enjoy because all like 未開聲。
not good quality than last Sunday.

around 9.30pm, we went to HC to combine two songs.
great, familiar songs...
I can memorize them in short period.

After prac, we discussed about the party.
Wow, so happy that everybody also wants to contribute..
everybody also help to solve problems.
Thank you very much Mer MsW TW GC NM KK J KP.

Love.

0 comments: