Thursday, December 20, 2007

Today's update

Today, I woke up late..
I wanted to go pasar with mummy but..haha..
Don't know why my phone's alarm not working..
Maybe I ter-press stop alarm button..haha..

Mummy bought those ingredients for the Lor Bak Yuin.
Wow, so expensive.. The Lor Bak few batang also cost around 5 bucks.
Some more not every shop has it.
Mummy went to few shops to buy enough amount..
Then, Lor Bak Yuin taste better when added 'dui pin'.. this one also expensive..

Mummy started to do the washing, cutting Lor Bak..
I pulak go prepare myself to Pavilion..haha...

Yea, today is my last day of caroling in Pavilion.
Kar King and his girlfriend came today and we took some photos.
We didn't vocalize, then straight away perform.

Today is a public holiday, don't know Hari Raya Haji or what...
There was so many ppl there watched us perform.
Great...

After performance, we, Grace, Song Yeu, Melisa and me rushed to BK to attend GFG gathering.
Luckily we were on time. YESH~!

That was a great great meeting..Especially Boon Sze's encouragement..I was so so touch..
The slide show was good... I know Grace, Ngan Meng and Yu Herng prepared it until late night...
Grace was finishing it until 7.00am the next morning.. Didn't sleep whole night.

Ngan Meng told me, Grace has good temper, even Yu Herng asked her to change this and that, she'll just follow without any...'pou yuin'.. I like Grace so much. She has great personalities.
We had a special in the gathering just now.. We wrote something to Sensei.

Of course, I have achieved something this year, I managed to write my feelings smoothly.
I borrowed Melisa Song Yeu's book for the base for writing..but she didn't notice she folded the pages.. Sorry, Song Yeu..terlipat your book. Anyway, you owe me thingy.. remember to bring it to me ya!

Hmm, I went to choir prac just now. When I arrived basketball court, I saw Nelson practising then I saw Prince Katak with his French Horn.. haha... Sorry, Prince Katak, I don't know your name...haha
Then I saw Ngan Meng.. wow, in fact I guessed she will come dy.. as alto needs ppl to guide.
So happy to see them(Nelson and Prince Katak) in BK, we like bond more closer now... dai kar jee gei yan..NMHRGK~

The prac was not so good..nvm, we are still strugling~ Slowly bring up ba~
Hmm...today was so...full. I love today..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nama prince katak : kee hong
umur : 22
status : bujang

anyway.. remind me for the thing u want ..