Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Msg from Elvis to all RC members.

I've been taught how to sing through RC
I've learned taugeh through RC
It's because of joining RC I able to challenge and train up my patience

Although I'm at malacca now,
but the burning spirit of RC will never ever extinguished
because the name of RC itself reminded me that this name was given by Ikeda Sensei and Renaissance Choir will always touches listener's heart and give hope to all the listeners through the beauty of voices and arts.

That is why the joy and the wonderful moments I've been in RC will not be forgotten forever. Till we meet again, we'll once again create greater wonderful moments!!
Miss u all veli veli much ~~!!

Got chance come malacca find me leh...
Because got chance I'll go KL find u guys and gals also!!

Elvis Lim: Everyone take good care of your health so that body + mind + voice will perform to its fullest anytime and anywhere!!

0 comments: