Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Chirstmas Caroling

Few days back, Grace asked me to go caroling with her.
First first tell me sing three songs only..but now we are singing around 15 songs.
Luckily can bring the book and sing.
Thank you Grace for giving me this chance to experience this.
Singing in Pavilion memang different..


This is the door.. don't know call what door.. behind the door is our fitting room.
They provide the christmas costume for us dy..


Here is our fitting room...big fitting room.
We eat, chat, change and prac here...
the backdrop nice right?? like stars above the sky.



Grace.C and me with a white christmas tree.
We, girls wear like burung.. 红彤彤。(hong dong dong)



New met friend from MIA+GCO, Song Yeu.
Male's costume nicer...



Walking from 7th floor to 2nd floor...
Let ppl know, WE ARE NOW GOING TO MAIN STAGE TO PERFORM~!!
COME!!!


This is the stage...our stage... don't know like christmas tree or wedding cake.


Going up to our stage...the christmas tree..


Yay~!!!

Nice???
for more details..visit Song Yeu's blog.

2 comments:

Grace said...

thanks for coming with me =)

-*hsin+ni*- said...

hmm... thanks for asking me...