Monday, December 10, 2007

Without you - Day 12

Woke up at 11 something..
felt so.. nothing to do.

I prac my piano for 1 hour,
then online for some time.

Mummy went to the 'flee' market with popo.
Popo saw a nice set of teapot, plates and cups.
RM12.
Popo said :" Here is RM12, put here first, can?"
Seller said :" Oh, sure can."

Then popo went to other stalls walk walk.
Nothing better than the teapot set just now.
Bought nothing, back to the teapot stall.

Seller :" Nah, here is your RM12."
Popo :" What happen?"
Seller :" I sold it to another already."

My grandmother scolded the seller.
Then whole day 'fat mang zang'..
Popo told mummy, don't ever ask her to come BK again.

How come got something like this happen in BK.
Lost trust larr... How ppl trust SGM members.

After that I will have my performance in BK.
Popo also didn't want to come liao.
Sad.

Gift exchange thingy.. I picked NM's name..
haha.. so 'yau yuin'...
I no need to 'fan' so much what to buy.

At least better than ppl like KC, Merina, Jenny..
Those I don't offen talk with.
Really gotta think until headache.

Nice choral day today.
I managed to 'steal' one nice score from other group.
A very soothing song. Goodarable.

0 comments: