Saturday, December 29, 2007

School life...preparation b4 SPM

Sebelum ke bilik penghukum mati...Take picture first~!!!!


Our school even my classmates are from diffent different places.
For example Vishnu came from Bangkok, Thailand.
Xing Yi from N.Sembilan.
Xin Yi from Terengganu.
Edwin from Sabah.
geng leh?! (so proud.) haha


Fai gor.. our beloved monitor.
Academics geng. Attitude geng.
Edwin..my bestest best friend.
Look geng!.. san choi also very geng!!! slim until..left bones.
Ivory..the naive ones... haha
Act cute geng. Kao zai lagi geng!


yea, our's toilet... nice??
with those jealousy sentences..
“XXX,你不要不知丑啦,學人喜歡XXX。”
something like this.. haha.. childish?
I didn't write anything orr... haha.. so good.
as I always bear in mind what our Headmistress' said
"Orang yang sakit jiwa suka merosakkan harta benda sekolah."
I am not org skt jw..so.. haha... (*eherm*..bluek=p)


I hardly see my face through mirror in school. haha


Three guys showing the proper way to eat food. (shit.. nothing to say..)


yea, Fighting for the last meal in school...
finally Kenneth lost the fight.. Satish was too strong hunting his food.





little Siva, Eve, Ee Wenn, Sam, Libby, Jas, Joey.

0 comments: