Friday, December 28, 2007

Prom night 2007

SMK Bandar Baru Sungai Long.
Hotel Berjaya Times Square
700pm
I was not there.


Pei Hoong and Pat.


calling 'lau poh' without me? Pat... zau larr you.. don't love you dy.
Pat, Mel, Jelleine.

KNS.. lift also tak 'fong goh'.. haiz.
Jelleine, Mel, Pat and Ju Ken.
My sista, Lim Xin Yi aka Alexis. love her.


I wanna be a model? Nice pose though.

The galz.


The Guyz.


Modelz + makeup artists.


Alexis and Daniel.. skinny danny. mistaken identity...
He was once my classmate. Like him very much.
Still chat with him in msn.

Joey and Alvin grampa.

Joey and Shawn, grampa~!!!

another gramma, Tasha.
Tasha, Eve, Joey, Shawn

Qiang, ShiRui's bro, Joey.
cool plus elegant.. nice

Qiang, alexis. lengzai neh.


So lengzai...in front of set of drum some more... pengsan me..
although junior nah... hehe


Shawn's sister, Sheena Liam. My junior.


Alexis and the prom king, Stanz

Gothic??

the signatures~!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, suddenly i saw my pic at ur blog~ hahaha
hello~