Monday, December 10, 2007

Planning.

Today, my friend, Wen Xian online.
She IM me and asked me about my plan.
Plan about my short term future.

Here is my plan.
1. Discussed with my mother about the driving licence.
2. If ok, then I will take all the exam asap.
If no, then gotta wait until 21 yrs old.
3. Find a job to gain few months exp.
4. Study form 6 either in Yuhua(government) or Kasturi(private).
5. If result nice, I'll take Biochem.
If result not nice, ..shit..how come didn't plan about this. shit shit shit.
6. Apply U. Any Local U will do. UKM UPM the greatest.
7. I want to become a Pharmist, Nutritionist, Nurse.

*If result not nice.. I think I will go for music foundation in UCSI(last choice)
Learn composing, conducting, vocal or accompaniment.

1 comments:

-*hsin+ni*- said...

1. done
2. half done
3. done
4. failed
5. failed
6. failed
7. done

I have no chance to study music.
Sorry to disappoint you, D.
I am sad too.