Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Without you - Day 1

I can't concentrate, can't draw nicely in my Seni paper..
Yesterday, I charged my phone to make sure I can listen the song before and after exam.
Kns, you sent me sad song pulak, lagi berat hati nia.

Why am I so tak sampai hati?
Last time, I always ponteng skuola also takde tak sampai hati. ish.

Just now, came back from skuola, felt so tired then slept until 8 o'clock.
Dreamt of you. Haiz, like 'yuin guai cin san'...
When I woke up, I was finding my spectacles...
OMG, my sister broke it...
I gotta wear contact lens now..(luckily I bought some daily ones.)

Erm.... ehm...
(thinking.. when can go out together again..)
Oh yea, countdown together? Can?
Christmas you sure cannot larr.. celebrate with family, right?
So, New Year eve lorr..
Maybe we can ask Choo and his girlfriend that time,
so we don't have to worry about the transportation.
hehe...

Miss ya~

0 comments: