Friday, November 16, 2007

Malam Mesra

R5 will have Malam Mesra performance on 12~13 Jan '08. I am participating the choir group of course...haha.. Singing is definitely my mission!!

We will be singing '杜鹃花' and 'Rasa Sayang'. Both of the songs are happy + lively songs, so, only keep hanging the 'smile' on our face and sing out the meanings of phrases...hmm, 搞点。

Since last Friday, we had our choir prac. I led a group with Kuan Yee and Merina's help and guidance (most of the choir members are elderlys..)... so 紧张。But our group is so 'together'..almost achieve the spirit of 'many in body, one in mind'...haha..

Today, Kuan Yee and Merina absent... Left me...alone..luckily, Hoe Moi came later... help me led a group.. Those 'aunty' and 'uncles' willing to listen my 'orders', allow me, the 小不点 to become their group leader. haha.. so nice of them.

I was really enjoy just now, although not feeling well. When prac, I forgot about my sick, totally enjoy the unity of big family.

Next week is really my dying time.. I will lead them vocalization. Sook Siah, please 'merasuk' my body!! ahh!!

0 comments: