Saturday, November 10, 2007

Touched..

haha.. just now i went to singing rehearsal for Phooi Sze's wedding ceremony. Denise suddenly whispered to me:" Hsin Ni, after this I have something for you but only for you, cannot show people." haha... then I guess something related to my SPM ones.. haha. After rehearsal, Ngan Meng tak sabar-sabar wanted me to unfold the envelop and make sure not be seen by his brother. She kept saying " I really want to see your reaction." haha... I used quite some time to open it, then when I saw the front page of the card... I shouted " Oh my god!!!!" for few times then started to cry.. Yes, it is related to my SPM...but very special ones. When I flipped the card, there's some words...but I really unable to read it... My eyes were full with tears...haha.. I was so shocked and...speechless.. It meant so much to me.. I love it so much.

Thank you, Ngan Meng. I love it very much. Thank you.

p/s : as the content of the card is really P&C...so...haha.. no photo for you all..

0 comments: