Monday, March 12, 2007

SMK TMN Maluri - Theory Exam

walao.. woke up so early today leh...
i feel nothing, not 'gan jiong', no worry..haiz..like immuned.
i was so tired as yesterday i slept at 1am.. (stupid..)
my mother fetched me to the school, SMK TMN Maluri,
we had our breakfast nearby.. i ate 'lum mee'..hehe.. heavy leh?~~
then, my mother dropped me at the school..
wow, the school is very big, bigger than my school.
a very good place for students to study.

while waiting the register time 8.30am, i read my newspaper..haha
that time was 8.10am only..everybody was studying their theory book..
G1 - G6 pun ada.. hahaha.. i look at the book's front page also want to vomit dy..
so sienz. haha..

yes, 8.30am dy.. it's time to register~!!!
but we still can't go in..haiz.. don't know why.
so i continued my newspaper..
i saw an article.. it's about a bug's life...
walao, what an interesting article.. i felt very touched.
then when i turned to the horoscope page..
my horoscope sounds like this
"please check you work even you think you did well." haha...so suit.

when the exam starts, i took out my IC and calon sticker, stationaries.
once i flipped the papers..walao..the first question i also don't know liao..
the question is

1. What is the meaning of Comodo: ..................
( i asnwered 'strong' which is not correct.. it should be 'convenient'..)

wow, i did them very smooth after the comodo.
it was a good sign..
then, when i reached the composing part..wah..kns..it was starting from downbeat.
sweat lorr.. luckily i did almost the same question b4, if not..i gonna die.
i sang it over and over again.. haha.. so nice..( so stupid ).
i finished the paper within an hour.. got one hour more..haiz..
so i checked my answers for don't know how many times.. until very sien..
beh tahan..i went out at 10am.. my paper suppose finishes at 11am..
i went to the canteen and check the answers that i feel not sure.. yeah!!
only one, that is Comodo.. i did it wrong..but don't know other parts can or not..
so, i better don't happy first.. get distinction baru happy larr.. hehe..

today is the 2006 SPM results release day.. i saw only few people in the school..
i saw lots of facial expressions.. haha..
some got fail also very happy, can joke with their mother some more..
some like very tension.. i sweat for them too.. hehe.

after this, my mother came to the school and fetch me to KLCC..
i walked alone from 11am - 3pm... which is very very geng.. my leg still can stand.. haha.

0 comments: