Monday, March 26, 2007

The Exchange with UKM n SMK YuHua

Event: Bengkel Koir 2007
Venue: Dewan Seni Dectar
Time: 4.00pm -- 10.30pm
Date: 24-03-2007

Walao..waited for this exchange with UKM and YuHua choir members long time liao...
In fact, I have my piano class on every Sat..exchange is much more important~
I met lots of friends thru this exchange...Crysty, Jia Qi, KK, Sheau Huey, Edwin, Alvena, Seen...
The Saturday Night was truly...great~!!

Let's start..
we had our vocalization, GnD in Choir Room.
It's time to start off..~!! (Thanks Qiyan, See Heen, Koon Hoe, Matt and Kok Cheng sent us to UKM safely.)

Reached there about 4.30pm~ finding place to rest..haha..

Saying 'HI' to each other.. those in black shirts are YuHua's choir members.. All of'em are so youthful..(suddenly felt very old)

chit-chat time~!!

These two ah.. haiz...
( Ma Lat Lou n Mickey 'gor gor' )
wanna know why mickey?
those girls from YuHua gave this title to Kar King as his ears are slightly bigger than ordinary people..hehe
Exchange in Small Group Time..
(b4 this, we had our Ice-Breaking..but i don't have photo on that section..sorry)

Listening seriously.

My group~!! The Orange Group~!!!
We shared alot.. of course was in the choir scope.

~another view of my group~
Karking sharing seriously...hehehehe

walao, so secretive... tell me larr~

Yeah~!! just now I was starving leh.. Eat eat eat until die~
Their food was great, I like the rice and chickie..

Haiz, tell me mah, I also want to take photo..

VOCALIZATION

Dry Run of 'Tea 4 Two'
See Heen's Encouragement.

Dry Run of 'Music, Speak to Me Now'.
This is UKM choir's theme song.. I like this song very much.

Start performing.
Firstly, UKM....

See? We were so enjoy...as UKM sang greatly.

Secondly, YuHua...

Lastly, RC~!!



Finale...Music, Speak to Me Now.

I like the conductor.. i mean the way he conduct.. clear and simple.
Yeah~!!!
..Dai Hap Jiu..

1 comments:

Kar King said...

yeah! hn is the 1st and the only one who report this event! good good! though the photos are "stolen" from qy album... whuahahaha...