Friday, March 30, 2007

Painful Left Arm

My left arm is very pain.. my muscles are pain...
I think it is result of continously carrying heavy things and for long period...
I usually use left hand to carry my files or books; right hand is for taking money, bus ticket, handphone..
most of my time are in buses, I go to skuola, tuition, to my mother's office..
I have to offer my seat for those need seat than me even I'm carrying heavy things. (who ask me to wear skuola punya uniform, always look very young even my face looks old..) haiz..
Recently, I can't play piano as fun as last times.. I can't enjoy fully as my arm is painful.
my piano teacher also noticed this.. haiz...
I must use a big bag to put my books and files dy. Must not use my hands to carry things liao.
Now my both leg start can feel something liao, sometimes like getting up from my place, I can feel something sharp pook into my bones. It's very painful that not everyone can imagine.
Sometimes, I get (leg) cramp at the middle of nights, not only that, it will affect my muscles for few days. I still can feel the 'mini'cramp in my leg. That's terrible.

2 comments:

-denise- said...

改用背的包包吧!单肩式包包很伤肩膀,就算把所有东西都放进包包里也一样会受伤的。可以的话就和朋友share课本。不必什么东西都带去学校的。要懂得爱惜自己的身体,不然的话健壮如牛的人也会出毛病的。=)

Edwin said...

Wahh! so serous dy? got comsult the doctor? better do so or it may get more serious~