Monday, December 11, 2006

the Kofu Fund


since last two months, my mother, sis and I started making baskets and glass paintings.

these are some crafts that we sell there..


some of these visible crafts were made by my mother.
these are all for Kofu Fund, we do charity, no salary, charge...

(if you wanna see more crafts, go to this link..)

yesterday, we started selling our crafts..
i didn't went to help yesterday as i had my piano lesson, i helped today.
i helped sticking prices, arranging bottles in creative ways, packing...
i'm happy that most of my glass painting sold out.
luckily got people appreciate my painting.
in directly, i helped SGM to collect fund too.. so happy.
the total of the Kofu Fund is RM 10535.90
these are all Women Division's efforts.. thank you, all mama!!

1 comments:

Kar King said...

Ya! Great great mamas... mothers of konsenrufu