Monday, December 18, 2006

the Grand Piano~^^

Guess what...!! i played piano in IPA (illegally)..
In fact, today got a meeting at Choy Lai's house but no one's there..
I think i wrote the wrong date already. So, i just went to BK..
At first, i went to Choir Room to practise my piano or singing...but the door was looked, then i went to dorms..
kns... cannot masuk. All locked..
Whuahahahaha!!! IPA!!! Grand Piano's waiting for me!!!
That time i was like...a perompak.. i kept looking everywhere to confirm that no one is watching me.. haha!!
Oh my god!!! i played g.piano... love the sound of the g.piano. it was so niceeeeee...
I hope i manage to play accompaniment soon....(*v*)

3 comments:

Kar King said...

good pianist... wish u good luck! hope to see u in front during practice! haha

Ryan said...

Naughty girl! Play IPA piano illegally?! Trust me, I was as naughty as you last time! Next time make sure you ask for permission. Ain't want you to get into any troubles! Anyway, keep on practising! You can be a good pianist! Ganbate!!!

dream305 said...

wah wah wah... last time i also curi curi masuk play the GP one. thats why i always bring a torchlight when i do night duty. :P