Thursday, December 07, 2006

great moment with him.

haha! he fetched me home again..
the love story starring by the DJs made our dialogue starts. good!!
it was a very lame love story, it made me laugh, i beh tahan..
"你究竟喜歡我嗎", "你結婚了?".. those sensitive questions..
oh my god, i was like...kanasai. haha!! luckily, he fast fast change channel.
then, he continued by saying "so 婆婆妈妈"...haha!!
we started asking questions, telling something, inviting...
he asked me whether i free this sunday morning.. haha!!
he offered to fetch me to Imbi to have breakfast with some friends.
then, he asked me go Chiong-K at Leisure Mall. i no need to spend a sen.
whuahahahaha, i was like...暗爽。
while talking to each other, we were kept on complaning the chinese language in the radio.
then, we kept repeating the funny words and wrong words..
haha!! he told me that he used to say double '了' when primary school.
"我吃饱了(liao)了(le)", "我们扫了(liao)了(le)".. kanasai.
i laughed until the car nearly explode. too loud. kns.
enjoy~!!

1 comments:

Kar King said...

wow.. like great moments in korean love drama... aik i shud move to cheras... hahaha