Monday, August 04, 2008

Sun-U life

To motivate myself everyday to study at least 1 hour..I did this.
An Agreement. with a witness, Ting Lily, my course mate.

I wrote that I must study at least 1 hour one day (in fact, I studied more than 3 hours almost everyday.) If I didn't study, I'll got punished by cannot go back home on the weekend. Which I won't allow myself to do that, I have to go home every week. I'll study~




This is Mr. Boney Jones. Our class' skeleton, assistant of my Anatomy & Physiology lecturer. hehe.




This is my course mate, class leader, Nicole.
She is very responsible, she sacrifices her time for the sake of photocopying notes for us.
Love her very much. Muackz~
I love this photo..don't know why we pose using the kns hat and kns highlighter.




Sometimes I feel very bored as no males in my class.
Yi Jun bought a magazine and I found this page~
I brought this magazine to everywhere I study, which help me to boost up my energy level a bit.
He looks so darn adorable.. Love him~

0 comments: