Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Rat


I bought a rat last Tuesday as we will have our second disecting on Wednesday.
When the man cought it, I was shocked..because the rat is so 'GIANT'.. so strong.
The man 'hardly' put it into a brown paper bag and gave it to me.. sei lo..
I was wondering how am I going to disect it?? so strong worr.. I might kena gigit..(T.T)
I saw the rat struggled to get out from the bag..poor bag..
The rat 的身價 is Rm 8..haiz!! so damn expensive..nvm, RM 8 is worth to get points for my Bio..
I brought along the rat to tuition..haha..
some 'classmates' behind me starred at the rat(bag) from the class starts to the end of the class.
The girls shouted when they saw the bag moved..kns.. that interesting meh??
After tuition, I brought the rat home by buses.. The rat 'excreted'..and the bag got wet. dirty..
When I reached home, I put it into a cage with few pieces of old newspapers, food and water.
I made sure I didn't put any feeling on the rat as I'll disect it tomorrow...must be cruel..
When my mother came back, she scolded me because she doesn't like it..
She warned me never bring a living thing(animal) home then KILL it the next day.. haiz!!
To avoid my mother scold me again, I put the cage inside a toilet...不見為淨。
The next day, I brought it to my school.. Once I walked out from my home with the little rat..
I became so attractive..everybody was looking at my rat, then 順便 look who's the owner. kns.
Some even shouted out loudly. haiz, I know the rat is a bit abnormal as it is too 'giant'..
but it is not scary as a monter larr..please, shout what?!!
When I reached my school, every schoolmates kept looking on the rat..
Suddenly, monitor told me that Bio teacher is going for a course. No class. No need disect.
Kns, I was like fainting that moment. I brought it all the way to school and now.. teacher..XXX.
I can't bring it home, my mother will scold..how? how? haiz..
After the go back time's bell rang, Jie Yi told me that she can help me to take care of it.
I no need bring it back then kena scold again..whuahahahaha!! so 爽.. Thank you, Jie Yi.
.....

Yesterday, Pei Yin (Jie Yi's good friend) told me that the rat was pregnant!!!!
That's why it is so 'giant'.. haiz!!
It delivered 10 babies on Saturday.. oommgg.. That time I was very...don't know how to say..
I was happy, at the same time I felt sad.. because it will be very interesting to see babies inside the 'mother' rat's body if we disect it on that day..but it will become kill one body, eleven lifes.
haiz.. no mood..

1 comments:

-denise- said...

wah! u r so brave! pui fok pui fok!
when my time, my classmates ever bought a pregnant rat and they do disect it. but i din go see it. cos my frenz warned me dat's really horrible. =p