Tuesday, January 09, 2007

2007..



school started!! i felt excited to welcome this year..although i have to wake up so damn early as i have to go to school by bus, i still feel so excited..don't know why..haha, i'm now at form5..the important year.. at first, i felt very very stressed..but when i started my tuitions at PTK, all teacher are very good, teaches clearly and i understand what the hell are they talking.. i have confidence to face SPM dy. last week, wed, thurs and fri, i suddenly felt very stressed.. because i tuition almost every weekdays.. 3-4 days a week..10 teachers 幫我補習..很型.. after school, i must rush to Serdang Komuter and straight go to my tuition place, which located at kl, jln Tun HS Lee.. nearby Petaling Street.. i love that place because 7eleven are everywhere, foods and baverage everywhere.. there is my source of providing energy.. haha!!

today, i do notes before my history lesson (at school).. history is the only subject i never pass nicely before.. i did my notes and i read it, yes! i can answer teacher's questions.. all questions. i'm proud of myself. i have to thank to my tuition teachers, they give my courage and confidence to face my SPM subjects.. i took 12 subjects, 5 teras(BM, BI, SEJ, PMoral, Maths), 5 elektif(BIO, CHEM, PHY, EST, ADD MATHS) and 2 aditional subjects(PSeni and PAkaun). eventhough some of my elder friends told me that quality is more important than quantity, i still take 12 subjects.. haha!!

0 comments: