Thursday, January 25, 2007

don't have sense of direction..


as usual..i have my tuition at 2.30pm..
somebody told me that if I go KL by LRT, better get down at Masjid Jamek..nearer worr..
who knows.. the station is 70 sen more expensive than my usual destination, Plaza Rakyat.
kns..So, I thought I can try lorrr.....I was lost.. I really don't know where is the place...
I saw lots of Indian shops, like Indian street.. but I want to go Petaling street, don't want Indian street... haiz!!! I was carrying my school bag which has about 10kg, so I decided go back to the station, not LRT but Putra.. I went to Pasar Seni.. kns, RM 1 leh.. white white RM1 fly away..

total RM 1.70..kns i can 'dapao' two soyabean mix flower dy.. waste my time too.. When I reach tuition centre it was already 3.00pm.. So, I can attend one class only.. =.=

4 comments:

Kar King said...

but petaling street is just besides pasar seni LRT station wor... no more than 5 minutes walk

-*hsin+ni*- said...

yea larr.. i want to go petaling street..but i don't know where i was that day. so, i mah go to Pasar Seni then walk to petaling street lorr...

-denise- said...

haha!! i know the feeling!! i oso get lost when i try to take LRT to my working place last time. totally dunno which way i should go when i reached da Chan Sow Lin station. thought i can see my company's building then just follow the "trademark" but at last i cant even see da building.. it's too short n it is too far from da LRT station.. then i just go ask ppl lor.. almost let da LRT's counter gal cheat me to da opposite direction. luckily i asked anonther woman. then just walk walk walk.. walk about 20min(走错路 some more), reached. then da whole day i cant stand too long.. cos exhausted. since after dat, i rather wake up earlier + change 3 buses to go working than take LRT when my cousin on leave.. =p

-*hsin+ni*- said...

wow.. long...
yea. i thought i can expose myself to the new place.. i thought i'll find the way out..but i was really lost.. my legs, shoulders felt like gonna break.. hehe