Friday, July 04, 2008

School of Health and Natural Sciences (SHNS) - Diploma in Nursing

I am the pioneer of the Diploma in Nursing in Sun-U. There are only 29 of us studying Diploma in Nursing, a very small group of us. Next month we will have our juniors come and join us and it might open to international students. I am looking forward to it. *giggle* Imagine, you have a Nigerian as your junior. That's so exciting!

Thursday, 030708 started our very first class in a very small room, called TR10. Ms. Jaya was our invited guest for the first class and lectured about Principles and Practice of Nursing (PPN). She gave fantastic talk on that day. I really have very clear concept about what Nursing is. It is tougher than what I thought initially.

Another happy thing I want to share is about the closeness among my comrades, the Nursing students. That is we are so open to change our clothes in front of each other, walking only with towel (only towel oh), saying "Just now I pupu, so the toilet is smelly." *tongue*
We can share about very private things, very sensitive issues without any 掩饰, which I love the most. We can share our religion practices, teachings and we respect each other's belief. Suddenly thought of a phrase of lyrics of Harmony in Diversities, which is "We help, we care, we share our love in sincerity." It suits so much to our values in staying harmonious with roommates, house mates.

Besides, I love the study environment in Sun-U with a Tun Hussein Onn Library. I can immediately finish my assignments within few days. I love it. Study with no distraction at all.

Love,
Hsinni.Alice
040708
2315

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm..glad to hear all of these..at least ur enjoying..good frens, good environment, good lecturers..its like ur in a paradise..okay..maybe I exaggerated it..but anyway..hope u'll stay in this way until the day of ur graduation..all the very best wishes to my dearest (girl)fren ..hehheh-grins-

-Ed-