Saturday, June 21, 2008

Folio Designer Edition

Yesterday was my last day of working in Folio, TS.
You guys will be missed~!!!

Love my supervisor, Miki.
She taught me how to serve customers, display items and a English word 'CAB'. hehe~ She is a very flexible person, love to work with her.

Love my knowledgeable, Sharina.
She speaks wonderful English language. She had wonderful result in SPM. She has a wonderful boyboy from Singapore. She has wonderful cameras from LOMO series. She is a wonderful friend of mine.

Love my ex-colleague, Wendy.
She is a very fun person to talk with, maybe she is same age as me.. We have more commons. Her boyboy very lengzai, look like Jack Tan.

Love my lenglui colleague, Julia.
First first thought that she is a Malay, haha..no no, she is from KK, mixed some orang asli races there. She is very kind-hearted person and a good friend to play with. She cooked soup and chicken for me to eat, always 'tapao' very cheap economy rice for me.

Love my new colleague, Ellen.
She is very mature yet cute girl. I learn many love lessons from her. She has many secret admirers, she is not available. hehe~

Oh, sorry..just realized all my colleagues are not available. hehe... Think of me ba~!!

0 comments: