Saturday, March 08, 2008

Vocal - GMTT

Joined GMTT this year.
I do feel a bit weird and uncomfortable for the first few lessons.
I am the oldest...and I don't feel normal there...
Wondering how Ms. Woon, Kok Cheng, Koon Poh those old peoples mix with me.. my god.

Luckily GMTT members are friendly and helpful. They asked my name and start chit chatting.
I hardly remember their names.
Till now I only can remember about 10 of names, which shows that I am so old.. ish..

I feel very thankful that I joined RC and I learned so much from RC.
I always try my best to perform or sing well in GMTT.

Now, I'm still couldn't get more attention from teacher as in GMTT has one very geng soprano.
A bit difficult to fight for teacher's attention from her.

I always grab chances for me to perform.
I learn what teacher teaches and I do it.
I memorize songs immediately after one lesson.
I challenged what teacher asks us to challenge.
I have to make sure that I am the best of the best.

I am serious about vocal.

1 comments:

åh-†ёh² said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.