Thursday, March 06, 2008

5 years once.

Whuahaha....
I am so so so free at home since 15th Feb.
At home only sleep eat online sms, sleep eat online sms...Kanasai lorr..

I gained 2kg already... oh god..

Next Tuesday, I am going to Macau, Shen Zhen and G-Hoi.
Gonna eat and eat again... shit~!!!

Yesterday, suddenly feel like doing some exercise.
My sister has a skipping rope with a little counting machine.
I used that for my skipping yesterday. I skipped 301 times~!!

I didn't sleep today.
5/3/08
4pm- woke up (terrible right?)
5pm - online
7pm - exercise
8pm - dinner
9pm - searching for schorlarship
10pm - (forgot what i did)
11pm - reading Wei Si Li

6/3/08
1am - online
6am - offline
6.10am - handwash clothes
6.20am - wash yesterday's plates, bowls, cloth
6.30am - boiled water, masak bubur
6.40am - cook some chinese sausages (larp chiong)..looks a bit kanasai, fry onion egg, fry cubed luncheon meat...(prepared lunch too early)
7.00am - sweep the floor
7.30am - EXERCISE (skipping 273 times, jogging + running, sit-ups (this one really can't do well), hand shaking, push-ups (my god, really tough), basketballing on my waist, an the wall)
8.30am - bath....feel so fresh
8.40am - D&G
9.00am - online

one hour's exercise without resting... I think for 5 years i didn't really do exercises beside last year's volley ball prac... Hmm, if I can study in Yuhua, I hope I can join either Volleyball or Basketball Club, so that one of my objective, which is GET SLIM b4 23th Sep 2008 will be archieved.

Ah, full of confidence now~!!!!

0 comments: