Sunday, March 02, 2008

Ehem


I drew this on the very first class of Pendidikan Seni Visual in form 3. (ehem, year 2005)
I brought the Campbell's Tomato juice aluminium tin for pencil shading.
I didn't finish it on time in the school, at home i added cups, flower and Pop bottle.
I think I drew this for almost 3 hours straight.
After the marking, teacher called names and go out one by one.
Left only two person didn't get their artblocks, that were Wai Kit and me.
Teacher showed our drawing to whole class, which she thinks the best.

my mark: 86 / 100

Teacher hoped that both of us can contribute to school by doing murals on the school walls.
I did only few meters of wall. Very small lorr.. Unfortunately, didn't take a photo of it. (In fact, it was not nice.) haha...


This is second composition on second Seni Visual class.
We brought fruits, Mine was apple.
This time was...colouring. I used colour pensils.
I made this composition without using pencil to draw the shape, used colour to draw straight.
Two friends behind me and two friends beside me were shocked..saying "Wah, like that can one meh?" Haha..
Teacher walked around and peeping everyone's drawing..
Suddenly behind me, she said...Wah, macam nak makan epel tu jer!
Haha, very happy lorr that time.
my mark: 78 / 100


This one drew on the mid-term exam.
A very special practical question on theory paper.
The question asked us to draw a rose with 'Teknik Titik'.
I didn't use this technique before, this exam was the first time.. shit. gonna die.
I left only around 20 minutes to do this part, not enought time!!
I don't care, titik the flower first then if still got time then titik the leaves.
Luckily, I managed to titik the flower and only three leaves..(two leaves half i added after i got this exam paper back.. haha)
Many friend finish the leaves but belum start titik flower already time's up.
After the marking, those ppl didn't titik flower ones got very low marks like only 6-8 marks.
Teacher gave back the papers one by one again...haha..
After almost whole class got back their paper, I saw one rose..on teacher's hands...
Oh god, that is mine...!! whuahahaha.... i love my friend's reaction.
"Wooooah...".. really love it..
my mark: 15 / 20

0 comments: