Saturday, February 23, 2008

Pempengco

Star King is a Korean TV Show, that introduces peoples with special talents or performances.
In the 38# episode, it introduces a 14 years old girl from The Philipines, who has a very powerful voice.

She sang beautifully.
Her singing technique makes me wanna prac harder in singing.
Really geng. She is compatible to Beyonce.
Remember, she is just 14 years old.

She sang "And I am Telling You I am Not Going".
From the begining, just a few notes she sang..my jaw dropped.
I like her style in singing, changing mics and all...

Then she duet "A Whole New World" with Kyu Hyun, who is the newest member of Super Junior.
Kyu Hyun was badly injured in a car accident and was saying that might not recover.
He is recover now and returned to Super Junior and now singing merdu-ly with Pempengco. My god. So touched.

Super Junior is a famous singing group but in the video, you can see, they became Pempengco's fans... my god, 'you zham char, you dai soi' (means serve drinks)....

She visited Star King the second time on 29th December 2007.
She sang "I Will Survive", "Listen" and "I Will Always Love You".
The first two were nice. last song not nice...

0 comments: