Friday, February 15, 2008

Funny Incident

The sixth day of CNY is my mother's god-father's birthday.
After all school stuffs, I went back home and prepare myself to the celebration at Noble House, Imbi, 8pm.
Sis and I bertolak at 4pm sharp to Suntex and wait for bus to KL, then transit PUTRA to KLCC, mummy will fetch us at Avenue-K to Noble House after work.
That day don't know why, PUTRA got problem. System..don't know what problem.
Train came so late.
While waiting the train come, both of us find a place to sit and play our phone.
Here is my main story begins....
A very typical Japanese look girl walked near me and sat beside me.
Then she looked at me and she talked to me...
You know what language she talk?
Japanese.. my goodness, in Malaysia she talks japanese, how to understand.
(Maybe she thought I am japanese. *ehem* bluek =p)
I was like...my god, how to communicate... shit.
Thank god Siang Nin taught me ' I don't understand Japanese.' in japanese.
But that time, I totally too nervouse to think that full sentence.
I just answered her 'Wakari masen.' My god.
Should be 'Nihon-go wakari masen.'
Luckily she understand.
I am so happy that I managed to answer...
Getting to love Nihon-go and Hanguk.
I will learn more. haha....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey HSIN NIIIIIIIIIII

where have u been? ur teaching at smart reader? cool haha... teacher lim... miss lim... haha

ok lah see u around k! hahaha =)