Saturday, June 26, 2010

.: Hsin Ni :.

I feel like blogging but I have no topics to blog about.. How?

Let's update myself.

Current height: 160cm (Not growing taller anymore)
Current weight: 64kg (Which is consider overweight for my height)
Medical history: Nose sensitive on antihistamine
Current financial status: Enough for my daily living activities
What's going on: Shifting to a new unit
What's happen next: I'll be staying there for another one year
One year later: I am a Staff Nurse! @.@





A picture taken with cute and adorable old patient.
Happy to work with them in a team.
Sunway Nursing Students, BANZAI~!!!!

♪♫♬ lalala ♪♫♬

2 comments:

NyLa said...

similiar with me..
First time I made my blog I didn't know what should I have to write because I don't have any topics..
and now I have two blog,
the first blog is for earn money (if my adsense approved)
then the second to write every things that happen around me and pratice my english language..

Hey, nice to know you ^_^
--eN'ny--

Delgado said...

hi! :) i read and looked at your pictures. :) here to be your friend. :) you can also follow me! :)goodluck with practicing your english! :)