Friday, June 26, 2009

A meet with a one-year-no-see friend

Wow, she is so small size, till I nearly jealous with her size...god~
She still like last time when under the same roof (high school).
The way of speaking, the standard of mandarin she uses and body gestures.
She is so Bobo~!

We went to Station One to had our great (bad) chat....as really too long not meeting each other, don't know where to start...and my bad....chui sui all the time...made it truly bad chat. =p

She asked my to do her a favor...which is help her to call hotels and ask for the availability of their ball room or maybe multipurpose hall for their college event..and I accepted.
(since she is treating me eat for compensation..) good larr..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Hsin Ni,

Since you are helping your friend, you may keep the info for our club future use as well. The info may be useful for our future activities.

Cheers,
Tang