Friday, June 12, 2009

The last day of Year 1

Before enjoying my holiday, I'd pack up things that I need during 3 weeks.
Wah, it was exausted. I slept away like comatous people on my friend's bed. Hope she doesn't mind.

Hmm, today went to college. As usually, crapping with my group of friends in the class add-in some terrible laughter on and off. Then, start working out on the decorations for my Buletin board.

Drawing, cuting, taping...real tiring. Luckily most of the classmate helped me out. Thanks~!
My Buletin board has a new outfit dy~!!!

Please come to Nursing Department to have a look on it. I'd sacrified a chance to go back early, busy beautifying my Buletin board. It covers with all the efforts and time of all of us.

Finished, at last. Enjoy holiday with no burdens! Happy holiday to myself~
Trust me, I'll enjoy to the fullest~

Thanks to Ming, Amy, Ai Li, Jun, Christine, Farah, Anis, Hapesah, Yash, Banu, Ashta, Vemala, Visa, Engina, Kim and all the scissors owner, stapler owner. Thank you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much to your team for the passionate idea...the new outfit for the nursing department. Truly appreciate the team hard work.

Happy Holiday...Creative Director.

Cheers,
Tang