Friday, April 17, 2009

OPD's life

OPD stands for Out Patient Department.
It is located at 1st floor of SunMed. I posted to OPD for 2 days with Amy.
We observed various type of dressing there, Simple larr, Irrigation & Packing larr and some procedure too, Removal of Staple, STO (suture to off), Removal of Corrugated drain, on POP (plaster of paris)...very interesting.

It seemed I learned some Dr.'s personal perference of some procedures. Some like this, some prefer that... haha, but all applicable larr..

Dr. S asked us to do his homework too. He wanted us to read up a bit on Compartment Syndrome which I did a Simple Dressing on 22/M with this diagnosis. He wanted us to remind him to ask us this question when meet. hahaha~!

In fact, this syndrome is quite complicated and difficult to understand (for my level larr) but I hope to see him soon to tell him back the answer..

OPD's life is fun but free. See larr, when next time I have family, I might request for OPD.

*Heard Kiss The Baby Sky's song on the tv in front of Dr. Sh's clinic.. I went to watch the mv.. so nice~ and got MIMS and set for free from the SN. ~ *v*

0 comments: