Tuesday, February 06, 2007

the POKGAI...

the picture is not related to my title..just an illustration.

After the querrel with Qiyan..I admit, I regreted..I don't like to fight with him..Felt so bad..I was totally no mood that day after querrel with him.. After agrue with Qiyan, I kept fall down(pokgai)..
First, I fell at toilet..(first time fall there leh, I never fall there b4 from the first day I shifted in this house..)...Second, I fell at living room..Normal larr, I usually fall there because I mop the floor until so damn 'licin'...(which is not true)...whuahahaha.. The last one, today, I fell at bus stop...For these two yrs, I never fall at bus stops b4... I accidently stepped on the sloop..then I fell down.. As you know, my body is not light load...haha.. My left knee was bleeding.. so pain.. because I fell on tiny tiny stones..in chinese is something like 'bo you lu'.. damn pain.. pain > embarrase.. although everybody was looking at my, I felt nothing..
I hope no more falling..

0 comments: