Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Mathematics


yes!! Finally, dare to post something 'colour' here..

Last week, I learnt topics about Rotation, Reflection, Translation and Enlargement..
My Maths teacher (tuition teacher) says that guys are damn good in these topics.
They can score full marks..haha..because they know 'enlargement' and 'rotation' (qiyan said cannot worr..) haha..you know I am not a gentle girl, I love to laugh out loudly. as I really laughed out loudly, my laugh attracted my teacher. So, my teacher chose me to become his first mangsa, which must answer all the question he asks..

He asked me a question and then he told me that if I got it correct, I can get a St. John's guy (classmate) back and must force him (classmate) to 'rotate' and 'enlarge'...haha..zadao

I got it right oh!!but unfortunately, I have to care my mother's feeling, I can't bring a guy home like that.. She'll jealous.. haha!! (bleh =p)

1 comments:

dream305 said...

how to rotate? i can't imagine.