Friday, February 18, 2011

Answered Prayers

I've been waiting for the call for more than 2 weeks.
A call that tells me: "Congratulation, Hsin Ni. You are selected to be involved in the musical!"

Since the week before CNY, I carried my cellphone along and it almost grow roots on my right hand. Unfortunately or maybe fortunately, it hardly rings.

After the duration of 2 weeks, I have accepted the fact that I am not selected to be one of the actress in the musical. Hmm, I can't understand, I asked for a busy life but it turns out nothing.
I was wondering, is it fortunate or not.

........................................................................................

For my Nursing life,
I pray for good schedules and arrangements.

Ming, Huei, Banu and me always wish to get a chance to have a management training at our own hospital, TMC. Months ago, everybody keeps telling us: "We will try our best to arrange four of you to TMC for management posting." We never lose our faith in them. We believe they will do their best for us.

After the management posting schedule has published, we felt disappointed and underwent few grief stages, the anger, bargain and acceptance. I don't want SMC~

..........................................................................................

Today, I went home early with the help of Huei.
I slept for few hours and awaken by the stimulation on my olfactory sense, food!
After wash up, I saw my cellphone shows 'You have 10 missed calls'.

Oh, what happened?
Suddenly 3 people were searching for me.
I called back one by one and all of them were good news for me.

1. I am selected.
2. My management posting will be at TMC!




Thanks! Thanks to all related people!
I'll make sure I will cherish all I have with zero complain.

Thanks for giving me chances.
Thanks for letting me to grab my chances.
I am happy that my efforts gained rewards.

0 comments: