Friday, July 09, 2010

All my FIRST experiences in Sem 5

The match Germany versus Spain was my first match I watched in my entire life.

I went to sing with Ming in Redbox's biggest room (can fit 20 ppl) with 4 mics for 5.5 hours~!!

My first Psychiatric Nursing subject... I couldn't sleep at night result of after all the spooky stories my lecturer enjoyably telling during her lectures.

Jun's "tin woo" was very impressive. A winning round of the game without playing it..!





This is what I mean... Big till I felt that I am tiny..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...this is not big. It is EXTREMELY HUGE... can use it to throw your graduation party...Tang

-*hsin+ni*- said...

Ms. Tang, this is a good suggestion. Can make this true?

Hannah said...

wah...sing K and graduate...somemore can make it into a dancefloor...cool,i like it ;)

Anonymous said...

why not? I'm sure G200807 can make out something... think about it. Work hard for your exams first ya... may God bless always, Tang