Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Legion

What a nice movie to watch during the quiescent night, left only the frightening sound effects.
I was in a tachypnoea and a tachycardia mode throughout the movie.

Legion~!
I rate it as 7/10



Michael, played by Paul Bettany, a man with a virile voice and chest.
Michael, a ministering angel. Surrendered his position as servant of God and helped the homosapiens to have consistent faith in God.

I like the scene of Charlie's labour. The way Michael talks to the pain-till-death mother and holds her as she is his leman.



Gladys, the kind looking yet consume human flesh monster grandma.
This is best described as "A semblance of angel but a heart of a devil".

She climbed like tarantula, bit like lamniformes.



The ice-cream man.
The second main possessed human with extensive mandible and limbs.

He was deadly shot too early, I aspect something spooky.



Another scene I like is when Kyle spoofed by an angel masquerading child.
When the fake angelic child humming the melody of 'ne-ni ne-ni boo boo, you cannot catch me', wow, trap! This is a trap, Kyle!

Watch it.

0 comments: