Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Most Played Tracks


I was just too shocked that top 3 are still DBSK!!... whuahahahaha~
Irreplaceable!! I believe SHINee or FT Island's songs will come up soon...

The unbeatable ultimate DBSK!!!
1. Kiss Shita Mama, Goodbye - DBSK
2. My Everything (Piano Battle) - Xiah Junsu
3. Picture of You - DBSK

4. Tomorrow's Way - YUI
5. Last Farewell - Big Bang
6. Don't Say Goodbye - DBSK
7. Rainy Night - Xiah Junsu
8. Love Should Go On - SHINee
9. Missing You - FT Island
10. I Hope - FT Island

11. Fox Rain - DBSK
12. Insa - DBSK
13. Mirotic - DBSK
14. Strong Baby - Seung Ri
15. Ring Ding Dong - SHINee
16. Haru Haru - Big Bang
17. Stand by Me - SHINee
18. Wasurenaide - DBSK
19. The Name I Loved - SHINee
20. Replay - SHINee

2 comments:

MAKTERMIC said...

OH VERY GOOD!!! NICE

MAKTERMIC said...

VERY GOOD!!!