Sunday, May 11, 2008

GFG - GMTT



In the year 2006, I was one of the lucky HSD member that qualified to participate the 11th batch GFG camp.
The camp was full of exciments and I still can remember what Seiko taught about finding a job.
Although my group, High-5's bond has losen, at least during that camp, the spirit of togetherness was strong.

And now year 2008, I've automatically become one of the main committee of this year's camp, which is the 12th batch.
I hope this camp will be full of exciments too.
Comrades, let's fight~!!



And this...
In the year 2007, I was audience of GMTT's Inizio performance in KLPAC.
It had two sections, singing section and the drama section.
Ms. Cheong Chee Yeng is the main vocal instructor for GMTT, she is an idol for me to be very serious about vocal.
Another teacher, Mr. Hsing was in-charged of the music arrangement for the whole Inizio drama, he composes nice songs.
Pianist, Jin Ing plays very very well. She is not just great in playing piano, she is also a melodicious soprano. Besides, she is a perfect-pitched, which I impressed the most.
The main character, Wei Xian, I didn't know he can sing so well. He sang so many songs in the drama. Don't count his voice, his stamina also can beat me dy. Bravo bravo~

And now, in the year 2008, I joined GMTT as a soprano. My turn to perform in the next performance. Don't know when but must be around end of this year.
Maybe just involved in singing performance, not in drama performance.
I will train up myself harder, at least to play a 'kelefe' in drama.
I have to concentrate in my voice part, performing techniques and also....cut down some fats for the sake of better visual effects.

I will march forward.

0 comments: