Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Piano

I stopped my piano lesson.

Apparently, terminating my lessons is for my SPM preparation...but maybe it is just a looks-nicer-reason.

The truth is...I lost my interest on it. I like piano, I like playing it but.. I don't like to go to my piano lessons.

Moreover, everytime I practice my piano, my family members show their hateness on my playing. They started to play CD, switch on radio and directly ask me to stop playing piano.

It's really hurt. I can't really practice at home. Everytime I attend my piano lessons, my teacher sure don't like as I played terriblely.

Sometimes, I want to play piano in choir room but when I started to play, I felt shameful to play in front of those pro-people.

Sad...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear, what a waste! really hope u can continue... i know that ur very gifted.. dont be shy to play in the choir room or wherever... pro people were once amateurs too, remember that..

Anonymous said...

Continue ur interest, don't give up^^. Jia you....