Wednesday, May 30, 2007

[*Chong*]

Edwin Chong is one of my best friend. Love to talk to him. Whenever I feel bored, he will sms with me. *terharu* sob sob~ He is very lengzai yet so polite. I like to look at him too... because his smiling face is damn *funny*..no larr..is damn lengzai.. (sh*t, why am I talking like *tergila-gila terhadap Edwin*) hehehe...
Frankly speaking, I'm a 'gossip queen'..especially gossip those bad things.. whoever i know, sure gossip one... but horr, currently only Kar King and Edwin (among guys)..I never talk behind them. too perfect until no bad things to gossip? hmm, don't know.. let it become ‘世界未解之謎’larr... whuahahaha..
I'm happy that.. I'm the first one who knows his secret..~*happy*~..Last Sunday, my entire family went to trip dy.. I'm home alone..but I don't feel lonely because still can online and I already used to it.. Yesterday, he went to trip to PD with family..suddenly, I felt so lonely.. (sh*t..again... like suka him until can't live without him.. sh*t...)... Friends forever, Edwin.

1 comments:

Edwin said...

Haha...i terharu lahr HN..sob sob~ lolx..Yap, F.R.I.E.N.D.S F.O.R.E.V.E.R~~!!! but u talk bout me like im SOOOO~ PERFECT and im not ok..hehe im just a simple guy that am very very very happi dat i met u~ truely lucky i am to hv such nice frens like u..Flency 4Eva~